SPIRITO SANTO Candle
The spiritual tone of sacred resins passed through swinging censers in ancient Roman Basilicas where perfumed incense brings joy to the heart. Dry pinewood, fir balsam, and cypress drift above cistus and amber notes drenched in bitter orange oils and grapefruit, for sparkling ceremonial scent to light our winter rituals.
Inspired by a visit to The Basilica of Santi Quattro Coronati in Rome, Italy. Where the peaceful hymns of the cloister, medieval frescos, and fragrancy of smells are a remembrance of things past, for memories are scented.
Notes: pinewood, fir, cypress, amber, citrus
- essence: woodsy, warm, earthy, sweet
- proposed placement: meditation space, den, yoga room
This white opalescent glassware was handmade and mouth-blown by skillful artisans and was created to be beautifully repurposed. Each piece is unique unto itself, imbued with the spirit of the maker.
- 8 oz. soy wax candle in artisan mouth-blown white glass.
- up to 50 hours of a delicate fragrant atmosphere when burned properly.
- Tested to be drink-safe. Gently hand wash glass for use at your next celebration and let it live uniquely on.
- The candle is held within a small vintage parcel made from 100% post-consumer soft cotton paper. Each parcel is unique from the next; slight flaws in the recycled paper are considered part of the charm.
Margo Breznik, Founder + Creative Director of Tatine, launched her company in 2001 as a way to express her inspirations and impart her passion for creating interior atmospheres that inspire, deepen, and enhance your surroundings. Her designs and bespoke fragrance blends are an expression of what she is feeling, thinking, and inspired by at any given time. Drawing solely on music which, to Margo, is the highest of all art forms, she also culls inspiration from her travels, hoping to impart those small magic moments that traveling brings into our lives.
As Tatine celebrates 20 years, Margo continues to place meaning in the small details, slow design, hand craftsmanship, and imparting soul through each piece. Everything is created to impart wonder, a sense of quality, and the quiet but evocative message of the handmade.